[squeak-dev] Cross post to enlighten the eite

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Sat May 7 15:12:56 UTC 2016

Cross post from where?

Also, I guess that the subject meant to say "elite".  Is that pejorative?  If so, what are your negative feelings about "the squeak elite"?  This community should be inclusive and welcoming; we're too small to prosper otherwise.  So if people are feeling excluded,  or marginalized, we should discuss why and see if we can do something about it.