Project Refactorings (was: [squeak-dev] The Trunk: System-mt.827.mcz)

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Mon May 9 12:32:21 UTC 2016

Have you tried it on the latest 64 bit Trunk?

I tried it on my 64 bit boot and got some errors. If you don't have a 64 bit cogspur running, I will get back to you with the errors later today.

---- On Mon, 09 May 2016 08:20:52 -0400 David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote ----

Marcel,

This is a great batch of improvements, and I think it will make the projects
mechanism much easier to work with in the future.

Thanks!
Dave