[squeak-dev] Re: The Trunk: Graphics-mt.332.mcz

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon May 9 17:44:22 UTC 2016

> On 09-05-2016, at 3:16 AM, Levente Uzonyi <leves at caesar.elte.hu> wrote:
>
> The thing is that there's no HostWindowPlugin at all in http://www.mirandabanda.org/files/Cog/VM/latest/cogspur64linuxht-16.18.3692.tgz .

Dang, he’s right. There is no building of HostWindowPlugin in the linux build trees I’ve checked. Which must mean I’ve only ever set the size of the Scratch window on my iMac, which is seriously weirding me. I would *swear* (loudly) that we’ve been building with it included. Oh well, let’s try it out and see.

{later} damnitstupidmake
{later} damnintstupidirritatingmake
{time passes…}at last it’s in the buildlist
{late}ooh it appears to build…
{later} it produces the blank white screen Yoshiki mentioned. Bugger.

tim
"Bother!" said Pooh, as Piglet pressed <START> on the Microwave...