[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Graphics-mt.332.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon May 9 18:07:46 UTC 2016

>> On 09-05-2016, at 10:44 AM, tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:
>>
>> {later} it produces the blank white screen Yoshiki mentioned. Bugger.
>
> Rebuild to leave out hostwindowplugin just in case…
>
> Nope; no difference. So, somewhere between 3633 & 3692 we’ve borked the
> unix related display stuff. Happy Happy!

Tim,

I was looking at this last night (trying to see how much difference we
have in sqUnixX11.c in the branches, yikes), and I noticed that
platforms/unix/sqHostWindowPlugin.c in oscog is missing the type
declaration fixes for things declared int that should be sqInt. Copy the
one from SVN trunk for a quick fix, sorry I can't look at it myself right
now.

This would affect 64 bit only, so probably not part of the problem, but
just so you know.

Dave