[squeak-dev] Re: The Trunk: Morphic-mt.1144.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri May 13 16:06:24 UTC 2016

> "Window active on first click" still works fine here.
>
> What did you try and where did it break?

Before your change:

  0) PreState:  turn off Focus Follows Mouse,
mosueOverForKeyboardFocus.  Turn on Window Active On First Click and
Windows Raise On Click.

       ... then ...

  1) select some text in some code pane
  2) select something in another window
  3) now try to select different text in the original code pane
  4) because "Window Active On First Click" is set, it should
*immediately* change your selection
           however, due to your chage, this now broken.  The window is
not active on the first click and I first have to make it active
before I can interact with it.