[squeak-dev] International text input on X11

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun May 15 20:32:51 UTC 2016

> On 15-05-2016, at 1:29 PM, Yoshiki Ohshima <Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org> wrote:
>
> Thank you everybody for all the help!  We'll need to fold these
> changes and I'll test a few more configurations so that a novice user
> invoking Scratch on Raspbian sees everything al right, but it is
> getting there!

I wish I could have offered something but unix non-anglo character input is so far outside my area I probably can’t even spell it correctly…
but once you’ve got it working to your satisfaction I can certainly make sure it gets into the next available Pi release.

tim
Useful random insult:- Always responds to "Make Money Fast" postings on the Net.