[squeak-dev] International text input on X11

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Mon May 16 19:05:25 UTC 2016

The relationship between /usr/bin/scratch and /usr/bin/squeak is
somewhat confused.  /usr/bin/scratch has some code to handle VMOPTIONS
but it is not actually passed to /usr/bin/squeak.  But then if
/usr/bin/scratch was passing those to /usr/bin/squeak, that shell
script does not handle them.  I'd think it might be good to copy the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH part of /usr/bin/squeak to /usr/bin/scratch, and the
latter does not deal with the former.

What do you guys think?

--
-- Yoshiki