[squeak-dev] International text input on X11

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Mon May 23 23:47:03 UTC 2016

Ok.  (Still have not looked into it yet) but in regards to handling
different encodings, I think handling UTF-8 is at least an improvement
over the current status so that is fine.  The compositioninput was an
option to the vm module but if the main module handles that, that is
fine, too.

--
-- Yoshiki