[squeak-dev] Adding fsync() call to the primitiveFileFlush prim ?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue May 24 00:01:03 UTC 2016

> On 23-05-2016, at 4:55 PM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Tim, Hi Tim,
>
>     TIM R, I finally looked at the plugin code and the primitive has been there since it was contributed by "monty" in September of 2015.

Well blow me. So it is. That whole "wood for the trees" thing really does mess us up, right? I had the file open right in front of me as I looked at the flush prim to see if it did a sync etc and simply didn’t see an actual sync prim.

That makes life simpler for me :-)

tim
Performance is easier to add than clarity.