[squeak-dev] International text input on X11

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed May 25 17:02:33 UTC 2016

It may have already been mentioned but just in case - on the unix builds (at least for Cog) the built vm is moved to the ‘products’ directory. For example on a Pi you build in ………./Cog/build.linux32ARM/squeak.cog.spur and find the completed (hopefully!) vm in ………../Cog/products/cogspurlinuxhtARM which you then copy to your Pi working directory (say, /home/pi/Scratch) and run with ./cogspurlinuxhtARM/squeak -vm-sound-demented my.image or similar.

So far as I can work out the Mac vms don’t get moved to products. And I have no idea about Windows vms.

tim
Useful random insult:- Not an idiot, but plays one in his life.