[squeak-dev] Re: Morphic layout issues Linux 64x64 squeak.cog.spur

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Mon May 30 11:07:38 UTC 2016

Hi Marcel

I downloaded a clean 15711 trunk image and changes from here:

http://www.mirandabanda.org/files/Cog/SpurImages/

Prior to update, there is no problem.

After update squeak, the problem appears.

You can see the difference here:

https://timmydosmalltalk.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/squeak64x64debuggerproblem1.png

The good debugger and update info is on the right (I left them open during the update)

After update, I show the bad debugger and update info on the left.

Let me know what I can do to help.

cheers.

tty

---- On Mon, 30 May 2016 02:56:44 -0400 marcel.taeumel <Marcel.Taeumel at hpi.de> wrote ----

Hi Timothy,

is this a plain and updated Squeak Trunk image? Did you load additional
code? I suspect that some external projects overwrote current, important
methods.

If this is not a rounding issue with some floats, I don't think this is a
64-bit issue.

Best,
Marcel