[squeak-dev] Re: raised & inset borders

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Thu Nov 3 22:22:26 UTC 2016

Hi Hans-Martin,

My intention was to always initialize baseColor, because nil was used as a
substitute of Color transparent back and forth for seemingly no reason.
I must have overlooked those #trackColorFrom: methods, and I think
replacing ifNil: with isTransparent ifTrue: in them is the right fix.
If you have a better solution in mind, let me know. Or I'll push the above
fix this week to the Trunk.

Levente