[squeak-dev] [Pharo-users] UK Smalltalk User Group Meeting - Monday, November 28th

Dimitris Chloupis kilon.alios at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 11:38:46 UTC 2016

I will most likely be in London 7-10th of December , because I won a Google
competition in April that gave me a free visit to London Google Campus
which will be also probably a collection of workshop/seminars etc. We wait
from British Council in Athens for the details.

https://www.campus.co/london/en

I would not want to change your schedule because currently I am sure about
the dates because they have informed us about the flight tickets but I am
not so sure about the schedule at google campus. But if my schedule is
flexible enough and you don't mind pushing the date for 7-10 of December ,
I would love to attend. If you do I understand because even I don't know if
I will be able to attend and I would not want to cause any trouble and then
not attend.