[squeak-dev] name in various FooTheme class>>#createFoo methods

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 16:03:53 UTC 2016

I used to use #in: a lot so my methods could be one elegant
hierarchical expression.

Then one day you changed one of my methods to do temporary assignment
with comment that it creates a unncessary block activation which could
slow down performance.

That's when I stopped using #in:.  I didn't realize there was a
performance cost.