Re: [squeak-dev] Something like Woden for squeak (since the old OpenGL is not working anymore...)·

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Wed Oct 19 16:41:30 UTC 2016

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 12:16 AM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Casimiro,
>
> On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 11:55 AM, Casimiro de Almeida Barreto <
> casimiro.barreto at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Is there something like Woden in squeak 5.1? OpenGL not working because
>> B3DAccelerator is not build into current cogvm.
>>

> Are you sure? These are my local builds (and read after):

Looks like they are indeed commented out in the unix ARM and Mac Squeak
builds (see lines starting with #):

> build.linux32ARMv6/squeak.cog.spur/plugins.ext:#B3DAcceleratorPlugin \

commented out, maybe because of ARM?

> build.linux32x86/squeak.cog.spur/plugins.ext:B3DAcceleratorPlugin \

build.linux64x64/squeak.cog.spur/plugins.ext:B3DAcceleratorPlugin \

built on x86 and x64 linux

> build.macos32x86/squeak.cog.spur/plugins.int:# B3DAcceleratorPlugin \

commented out, maybe because of carbon?

> build.macos64x64/squeak.cog.spur/plugins.int:# B3DAcceleratorPlugin \

commented out, maybe because of carbon?

> build.win32x86/squeak.cog.spur/plugins.int:B3DAcceleratorPlugin \

build.win64x64/squeak.cog.spur/plugins.int:B3DAcceleratorPlugin

built on x86 and x64 Windows

> So if the host build system is correctly configured the
> B3DAcceleratorPlugin is indeed built and included.

Guess we need to configure it correctly then :)

Btw, I think commenting out parts of a continued line (ending in backslash
\) is not a good idea. Better to move the comment to a separate line.

- Bert -