[squeak-dev] RFB

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Fri Sep 2 22:59:45 UTC 2016

Hi Yoshiki,

Your symptom doesn't ring a bell. I don't know what settings your client
program has, but with other clients it usually helps to set the color
space to 24-bits and the encoding to ZRLE.

You can try to enable logging on RFBServer to see what happens when your
client gets disconnected.

We have improved the RFB package over the years[1], but I don't think any
of our changes would be related to your problem. (If your image is 5.0,
then RFB-ul.13 is the last one that should work. RFB-ul.14 is for 5.1.)

Levente

[1] http://leves.web.elte.hu/squeak/