[squeak-dev] Squeak 5.1 Windows doesn't show image name at the Top

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 17:08:24 UTC 2016

The problem is that the all-in-one has this line in the squeak.ini file:
WindowTitle="Squeak 5.1 (32 bit)"
This overrides the default image name, and instead shows "Squeak 5.1 (32
bit)" in the window bar.
If you delete this line out of the squeak.ini file, it will once again show
the image name.

Alternatively, of course, you could give a nice descriptive name for each
image that shows in the windows bar instead.

-cbc