[squeak-dev] Make ImageSegments import-only?

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 20:38:05 UTC 2016

Yes, sharing projects through save and load in another project is a
need. The question is just which serialization format should be used
in the future. We are currently looking for a replacement for
ImageSegments. But to do so it means that reading Image Segments is
necessary in a current version.

--Hannes