[squeak-dev] Re: New, faster RISC OS Squeak

Edwin Ancaer eancaer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 11:54:33 UTC 2016

Hello,

I don't know if it is OK to re-use this old message, but I was following
this conversation to solve my StreamMan problem while installing Squeak (I
downloaded Squeak RiscOS 4.4 on riscos squeak.org) on RiscOs (New to RiscOs,
having some experience with squeak on Linux)

Only, I did not get it working, I got until the
- wait patiently, don't double-click again, because that will run yet
another copy of the VM

I saw th Squeak icon appear, and after a while, I got an error saying:
    /Squeak may have gone wrong. Click Continue to resume or  Quit to stop
Squeak./
Of course, I choose the Describe button that gave the message:
   /Internal Error. Abort on data transfer at &FC02D134./

I'm sill trying to figure out how to get to the postmortem report, but
whatever button I use to click, the window always closes immediately.

I hoped you could provide any pointers on what I'm doing wrong

Many thanks,

Edwin Ancaer