[squeak-dev] Squeaksource.com swiki formatting ?

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Sun Apr 2 18:32:51 UTC 2017

> On 02.04.2017, at 19:36, tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:
>

>> On 01-04-2017, at 10:46 PM, Tobias Pape <Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote:
>>

>> We really should go for SqueakSource3, where this is finally fixed.
>
> OK; sounds interesting. Googling seems to imply nothing has been done with this since late 2011, which hardly seems possible. What is the current status and how would we migrate to using it?
>
> tim

I am currently the sole "maintainer".

See the most current instance at http://ss3.netshed.de/
Other instances:
	- (Nicolai Suslov) http://sdk.krestianstvo.org/ (current)
	- (HPI) http://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/hirschfeld/squeaksource/ (old version)
	- (GemStone) http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/ (oldest version)

Code is at http://squeaksource.com/squeaksource3.html
Issues at https://github.com/krono/squeaksource3/issues

Runs on Seaside3. the HPI and GemTalk instances run on GemStone. It can also run on Squeak.
I maintain the HPI instance and only hat one unplanned outage in >4 years.

Some older resources:
- http://forum.world.st/ANN-SS3-the-canary-site-tt4696222.html
- http://forum.world.st/ANN-SqueakSource-3-RC-1-tt4076818.html

Migration is nothing automatic, but I have done this once for the HPI instance. It took a while to get right.
But it is nothing impossible, except for timeā€¦

Best regards
	-Tobias