[squeak-dev] Squeak 6 kernel changes, ContextPart+MethodContext -> Context

Jakob Reschke jakob.reschke at student.hpi.de
Mon Apr 3 18:09:11 UTC 2017

I use break on entry often because I do not like the method versions being
cluttered with "halt versions".

Unfortunately the #breaks are slipping in anyway, when I then edit the code
in the debugger and forget about the break. :-(

A confirmation dialog would be nice if a wrapped method is saved and the
break is still in the source.