[squeak-dev] Mouse button tester question

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 4 16:23:30 UTC 2017

I'm guessing you want something simple and non-invasive. Not sure there
is such a thing.

You could just nuke all halos:

'From Squeak5.1 of 23 August 2016 [latest update: #16548] on 4 April
2017 at 12:15:16 pm'!

!Preferences class methodsFor: 'standard queries' stamp: 'raa 4/4/2017
12:10'!
cmdGesturesEnabled
     "compiled programatically -- return hard-coded preference value"
     ^ false! !

and then you get the blue without the halo. Or you could use a different
Morph subclass and reimplement #blueButtonDown: to suit your needs, but
using the blue button to get halos is presumed to be important and not
easily overridden.