[squeak-dev] Morphs can be dropped on main docking bar

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 15:15:14 UTC 2017

> On Apr 6, 2017, at 5:20 AM, H. Hirzel <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> What was the conclusion of this thread?
>
> In the most recent update the 'accept drops' of the DockingBar is still not set.
> And if I set it, it is not honored.
>
> How can this be fixed?

And to add another related issue to the list, having accidentally dropped a browser into the menu bar and dragged it out again, I'd like to ask that the menu bar return to its original size when it contains no morphs that don't fit.  Resizing of using the yellow halo isn't easy and in my case is off by a few pixels.

Also, why not collapse system windows when dropping them into the menu bar?