[squeak-dev] ANN: Planet Squeak & friends available for adoption

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Apr 19 18:10:27 UTC 2017

The Mighty and Powerful Squeak Board has, in its assembled wisdom at the latest meeting, decreed that we would very much like it if somebody could volunteer to do this. We’re not the greatest group in the world at blowing our own  Crumhorn and improving our profile would a Good Thing.

So please, if you’re good at the social media thing and interested in getting more eyeball time for Squeak, consider taking this on.

tim
"How many Puppeteers does it take to change a lightbulb?”
"None. They hire Beowulf Shaeffer to to it. Lightbulbs can be *dangerous*"