[squeak-dev] The Inbox: EToys-cbc.293.mcz

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 02:57:13 UTC 2017

Actually, Elliot, did you want to keep it in the image?  I was removing it
pursuant to Bert's suggestion.

After removing it myself, and then doing a Smalltalk garbageCollect, it is
no longer anywhere in the image (or Undeclared, either).  (Although
BlockContext is, but that's another issue.)

I have added a new package for it if you want to keep it around.  We went
here because the ExternalForm was removed from FFI and put into EToys, and
then Bert said it wasn't used in EToys (and it isn't).

Now in package: http://source.squeak.org/inbox/GraphicsExternal-cbc.1.mcz

Thanks,
cbc