[squeak-dev] StarSqueak repository?

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 10:28:33 UTC 2017

Found the wiki page with a local copy and instructions

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/2292

StarSqueak is a Squeak version of Mitchel Resnick's Star Logo, a
simulation environment designed to explore massively parallel
simulations with hundreds or thousands of turtles. See the excellent
book "Turtles, Termites, and Traffic Jams: Explorations in Massively
Parallel Microworlds" by Mitchel Resnick, MIT Press, 1994.

This is about the Smalltalk version.

No idea about the current status of the Etoys version in Squeak 6.0a