[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Nebraska-tpr.49.mcz

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 02:41:46 UTC 2017

It replaces strings, but also detects when inside a String literal,
and presents those to the user for manual update decision, which is
the best and only course of action it can do, IMO.

In any case, what it does is more important than how it does it,
FixUnderscores preserves the author and timestamp information, does
yours as well?