[squeak-dev] JSon Encoders

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 20:31:50 UTC 2017

I don't think there's anything that meets all your criteria.

Common framework:

http://www.squeaksource.com/JSON.html

But its not a callback parser where you can edit things as they are parsed.

Parser that allows pre/post editing but doesn't work on Squeak AFAIK (but
likely easily ported):

the NeoJSON project in

http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~SvenVanCaekenberghe/Neo

If you want a SAX-DOM style parser your best bet might be adding a JSON
parser to the XMLParser here

http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~PharoExtras/XMLParser

Here is an HTML parser based on that parser
:http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~PharoExtras/XMLParserHTML .
 Depending on your budget you could hire the XMLParser's maintainer (Monty)
to add it for you.

hope this helps

Paul

Alan Pinch wrote