[squeak-dev] JSon Encoders

Alan Pinch alan.c.pinch at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 00:26:02 UTC 2017

Yes, and NeoJSON does schemas. On schemas, ASN1 has Modules.

I need substitutability though, and I know Magma and Fuel are expert at this, as is possibly Xtreams. I looked at Fuel a while back but not Magma or Xtreams. I think NeoJSON does custom mappings as well. I am trying to fold in NeoJSON now...Would changing Magma's/Fuel's encoding be possible?

- Alan