[squeak-dev] Caffeine :: Livecode the Web!

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Sat Aug 19 23:08:01 UTC 2017

Craig Latta wrote
>> I tried it out on Safari on macOS Sierra with all OS updates. At
>> first it seemed to work. Then I tried what happens when I refresh.
>> Now it does not work anymore. It stops during the „start virtual
>> machine…“ phase. Restarting Safari did not help. Any idea how to fix
>> that?

Same here. Seems to be cache related because loading the page in a private
browsing window makes it work again.

Craig Latta wrote
>      Do you see anything on the Safari JavaScript console?

- SpeechPlugin: Web Speech API is not supported by this browser
- "Opened files database" from onsuccess in vm.js
- "Squeak fsck 0 directories, 10 files, 189.3 MBytes" from fsck in vm.js

-----
Cheers,
Sean