[squeak-dev] Adding a NuSCratch zip to ftp.squeak.org or similar

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 22:55:16 UTC 2017

SqueakMap is the easiest and most universal place for users to consume
Squeak software, and can host for your files under your own account as well.

MaSarPackage (on SqueakMap) can be used to easily script the building
of a .SAR file deployable on SqueakMap for single-click installation.

MaSarPackageWithGui adds a drag-and-drop UI (Maui based).

Instructions for using it can be found here:

   http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6155

I actually made a new release of it last December which I need to
release, but the old one does work in the image its designated for.