[squeak-dev] Morphic red box with big X - how to get the morph to redraw?

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Fri Aug 25 07:05:09 UTC 2017

Hi Chris,

the code for this is "aMorph resumeAfterDrawError" or just "aMorph removeProperty: #errorOnDraw", which is set in WorldState >> #displayWorldSafely:.

Best,
Marcel
Am 24.08.2017 22:35:44 schrieb Chris Cunningham <cunningham.cb at gmail.com>:
Ahh, found the ticket.  Bring up halo menu (on the red box), then in the debug menu, select 'start drawing again'.

Now, I'm all happy again.

-cbc