[squeak-dev] Towards a more consistent and sensible implementation of #isAbstract

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 08:54:06 UTC 2017

I had the same question.
The case I had in mind when using = was:

    ArrayedCollection copy isAbstract.

No reason that it would not be abstract right?
Since = is inherited from Object and uses ==, it does not make a great
difference currently...
Nevertheless, I let = for not insulting the future.

But if one wants to use == everywhere, I have no serious objection.