[squeak-dev] Cryptography/SSH dependencies

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Sun Dec 10 18:46:14 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I wanted to take a look at the SSH package in the Cryptography
repository http://www.squeaksource.com/Cryptography, but when I try to
load it I get the following dependency issues:

This package depends on the following classes:
  DuplexProtocolStackBottomCap
  ProtocolLayer
  HalfDuplexProtocol
  DuplexProtocolStackTopCap
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load
these definitions:  ...

Can someone tell me to which packages these classes belong and where
to find them?

I did not find a Metacello configuration for Cryptography. If somebody
knows of one, I would also like to hear about that.

Best regards,
Jakob