[squeak-dev] Cryptography/SSH dependencies

henry henry at callistohouse.club
Sun Dec 10 19:37:56 UTC 2017

I lost that code, completely. I will work to implement inside of SSH and let you know as it progresses. It is the core framework for how these layers form a stack so this is a challenge. Big error in repo management! I had totally forgot that package, named ProtocolLayer, was used in SSH. It was used in SqueakELib, many moons ago. Damnation I screwed it all up. :( If by any chance there is a repo backup from several years ago, it may be there. That would be outstanding if it were found.

To let you know that code has evolved  inside of ParrotTalk and is now known as the ThunkRoot/ThunkLayer and ThunkStack.

I will work to fix SSH, I am quite upset at myself for leaving you stranded.

- HH