[squeak-dev] Squeak clock face

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Tue Dec 12 20:21:41 UTC 2017

Hi Tim,

>ClockDialMorph new openInWorld
>Right now it doesn’t scale with the halo handles; if anyone wants to improve that it would be nice. Adding a second hand shouldn’t present too many problems (basically add an instvar, make it pretty much a copy of what the hourHandMorph is/does but skinnier, add rotating it a bit to the #setTime: method)
>tim

I did some digging and found openInWorld.  I am working on my own ClockImageMorph where the
face and the three hands will be images read from the disk.  Trying to figure out how to read
the images now.  I want the user to be able to install their own images.  So, I don't want to
have them imbedded in the Squeak image.  I'm trying to learn how to read the graphics into a
morph now.

Lou
--
Louis LaBrunda