[squeak-dev] Squeak clock face

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Wed Dec 13 16:09:10 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the help so far.  I'm able to read/load a picture from disk to use as the clock
face.  For now I'm making the hands in much the same way they are made in ClockDialMorph.  I
will replace that with pictures read in the same way the clock face is read.  I'm having some
trouble with the way the hands rotate around their origin/corner point.  I vaguely remember an
old discussion about this kind of thing.  I will search for any info I can find on that.  I
need to solve this because the user will need to specify a point on the hands that they rotate
around and I will need to use that point.

Lou