[squeak-dev] No trunk image updates since mid-november?

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Thu Dec 14 09:37:17 UTC 2017

Hmm... "ReleaseBuilder prepareEnvironment" is not working in Trunk but should. Note that there is not necessarily a problem in the ReleaseBuilder but the image's code base. ;-)

Best,
Marcel
Am 13.12.2017 22:55:55 schrieb Fabio Niephaus <lists at fniephaus.com>:
On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 10:51 PM Tobias Pape <Das.Linux at gmx.de [mailto:Das.Linux at gmx.de]> wrote:

> On 13.12.2017, at 22:48, Fabio Niephaus <lists at fniephaus.com [mailto:lists at fniephaus.com]> wrote:
>
> Hi Tim,
> The builds have indeed be failing for some time and it looks like there's a problem in the ReleaseBuilder.
> I will look into this tomorrow and hopefully unblock the build pipeline again.

I remember a segfault on travis I had a hard time reproducing, but I hope to be wrong.

I'm afraid you are. ;) It's not segfaulting, there's a MNU...

Best regards
        -Tobias