[squeak-dev] Squeak clock face

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Fri Dec 15 21:00:55 UTC 2017

Hi Guys,

Thanks to all your help I am well past reading in images and using them as clock faces and
clock hands.  BUT I am having trouble rotating things around a point in the middle of a clock
hand.  Either I don't understand what I'm doing (which is most likely) or something is wrong.

While trying to understand what happens when a morph is rotated, I have looked at the position
of things.  Positions seems to be based on the real screen and not where things are within
another morph.  Is it possible to find out where a morph is within its parent?

Lou