[squeak-dev] Is there a calendar morph?

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Fri Dec 22 07:42:08 UTC 2017

Hi Lou,

you can try wrapping it into a transform morph:

(TransformationMorph new asFlexOf: CalendarMorph new)
smoothing: 8;
extent: 500 at 500;
topLeft: 0 at 0;
openInWorld.

Best,
Marcel
Am 21.12.2017 21:32:28 schrieb Herbert König <herbertkoenig at gmx.net>:
Hi Lou,

entering 'Calendar' in the search field will give you a CalendarMorph.
Nope to fullscreen as you see in the image.
The version in Squeak 3.8 below was better suited but the numbers still don't scale. The blue background is an extension of mine.

Cheers,

Herbert