[squeak-dev] Morph doesn't paint on every tick?

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Wed Dec 27 14:43:36 UTC 2017

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the help.  Adding self changed to the end of the method solved the problem.

>Your code seems to make changes to destForm, but nothing in this method
>tells me what causes destForm to actually appear on the screen. In
>addition to knowing how often this method is called, knowing how often
>#drawOn: for the calendar is called would give you a more complete picture.

The whole mechanism of how morphs work, are drawn and such is a mystery to me.  I admit I
haven't looked very much but is there something I can read that will help me understand the big
picture of how morphs work?

Lou
--
Louis LaBrunda