[squeak-dev] Problems with very old Squeak releases

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Dec 27 23:25:37 UTC 2017

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 05:27:52PM -0500, Phil B wrote:

> On Dec 27, 2017 5:25 PM, "tim Rowledge" <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:
>

> > > On 27-12-2017, at 2:21 PM, Phil B <pbpublist at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Dave,
> > >
> > > I've been trying to get the latest sources but when I try:
> > > svn co http://squeakvm.org/svn/squeak/trunk/platforms
> > >
> > > I get:
> > > svn: E020014: Can't find a temporary directory: Internal error
> >
> > Hah! I was just about to mention the same problem. Tried fetching those for
> > a RISC OS experiment and boom, fail.
> >

> Heh... At least now I know not to keep banging my head thinking it's a
> local issue!

Oops. According to google, that means the server is out of disk space ... which in fact it is.

I sent mail to Ian to ask for help, and I deleted some files from /tmp to
get things working again. Ian gave me root access quite some time ago to
help with things like this, so I'll keep an eye on it.

Sorry,
Dave