[squeak-dev] stable VM?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 20:25:30 UTC 2017

Thanks.  5.0-201608171728 has been pretty stable, but I have a
software demo this Friday and would like to use the most recommended
VM for stability.

That link is to the daily builds.  I was wary to automatically
consider the latest as the most-stable, since the VM development is
now an active collaboration of developers on github.

Is it safe to use the latest?  Or, if not, is there a blessed version
since 5.0-201608171728?