[squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board Election 2017

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Thu Feb 2 21:43:13 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I'm very happy to announce we have 7 candidates for 7 positions on the
Squeak Oversight Board!  Well done!

Tim Rowledge
Jecel Assumpcao Jr.
Bert Freudenberg
David T. Lewis
Marcel Taeumel
Edgar De Cleene
Nicolas Cellier

Now just because we have 7 doesn't mean you should not consider running!
It is really great to have people run even if they don't win; it shows real
commitment to the community and your desire to help.  Yes, I know that
Edgar said maybe, but I'll take it!  Edgar, you are in.

There are a few others that are still considering running, please don't let
7 candidates change your mind.  I would encourage everyone to keep pushing
more people to run.

Thank you again for your participation.  Next, we will need you to VOTE!
Emails with voting instructions will go out.  If you voted last year you
are all set. If you have changed your email address contact me at
voters at squeak.org so I can change your address before voting starts. If you
are not on the voter's list please see http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6512
for instructions on how to get on it. Voting is really important because it
is how we show our support to the leaders of the community!

Thanks!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum

On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 4:10 PM, Nicolas Cellier <