[squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board 2017

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Mon Feb 6 15:20:34 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Time is almost up.

* Now until Monday 6th of February 3 PM (20.00 UTC): Nominations of SOB
members and campaigning!

If you are going to run it's time to announce your candidacy!

Please rush to your nearest electronic device and send an electronic mail
to squeak-dev!  It's not too late!  (not yet)

We currently have 9 candidates for 7 board seats!  Thank you to everyone
that is running for the board!  You are the heart and soul of our
community, and even if you don't win you are showing real commitment!

Tim Rowledge
Jecel Assumpcao Jr.
Bert Freudenberg
David T. Lewis