[squeak-dev] Filtering PluggableTreeMorphs (i.e., ObjectExporer)

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 19:26:31 UTC 2017

Ok.  I looked at the options - one says to filter (or not); the other says
how deep to filter.

I'd prefer to use the up/down (and/or another set of keys) for navigation -
not just any key - and let filter continue on after a pause.  But that's
just me.

What is less helpful (just found out), is that after you filter a list,
then clear it (backspace), you can't filter it again.  The tree morph
allows for exactly 1 try at filtering it's list.  There should be some way
to reset it, I would think.

-cbc