[squeak-dev] going walkabout

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Feb 6 20:50:58 UTC 2017

> On 06-02-2017, at 12:14 PM, Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> I will greatly miss the privilege of getting to engage in the
> bi-monthly meeting of the minds (the board meeting), fine people whom
> I also consider as friends.

We really ought to find a way to include more people in technical discussion meetings. The board meetings shouldn't be technical discussions but simply a time/place to *organise the business* - arranging release details, sorting out the tiny amount of policy junk needed etc.

We had open google hangouts for a while but they tended to become rambling too easily. Maybe we could try that again and be more careful about having some kind of agenda in advance?

tim
Strange OpCodes: SFA: Seek Financial Assistance