[squeak-dev] Did you VOTE?

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Tue Feb 7 18:17:59 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Please look for an email from CIVS from Ron Teitelbaum and Vote for the
Squeak Oversight Board 2017.  If you didn't get the ballot and you are on
our voter list please let me know.  If you are not on the voter's list and
would like to be added for next year send me an email and let me know why
you would like to be added to the voter's list.

Voting is a key responsibility of the Squeak Community.  Even if you don't
contribute in other ways this is one simple and easy way to participate!
Please take the time to find your ballot and vote!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum