[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Monticello-mva.648.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Feb 8 01:11:43 UTC 2017

On Wed, Feb 08, 2017 at 06:17:57AM +0800, Ben Coman wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 12:29 AM, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
> >

> > We should discuss how to update your image to trunk in a separate email if
> > you do not yet know the details (I wonder if we are doing a good enough job
> > explaining this? probably no I suspect).
> >

> hi Dave,
>
> It might be good to put the info from here...
> https://squeakboard.wordpress.com/2009/07/02/a-new-community-development-model/
>
> under "Contribute to Squeak" here...
> http://squeak.org/development/
>
> (maybe move "Contribute to Squeak" to the top.)

Good idea. I thought we had the "community development model" right on the
home page, maybe things got shuffled around (but have I mentioned lately how
much I like the squeak.org site lately? It is really nice these days).

That community development model paper is important for new people to find.

> btw, DNS for http://build.squeak.org/
> linked from that page seems to be broken.

Should be ok now or at least by tomorrow. We had a bit of a DNS issue
today, oops.

> cheers -ben

Thanks!