[squeak-dev] Time to Vote!

Edwin Ancaer eancaer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 17:40:27 UTC 2017

Ron,

Could you please send me the email with the voting instructions.

Your plea to vote has convinced me.

Edwin

On 8 Feb 2017 16:42, "Ron Teitelbaum" <ron at usmedrec.com> wrote:

Hi All,

It is time to vote for the Squeak Oversight Board for 2017.  The email with
instructions went out on Feb 6th.  Look for an email from Ron Teitelbaum
sent through CIVS.  If you didn't get it please check your spam folder.  I
would be happy to send the email to you again.  I can also help if you have
issues understanding the ballot or need more information about how to vote.

Thank you for your participation in our community!  Now go vote!

All the best,

Ron